£20k + 10% bonus and pension
37.5 hours per week
A successful Debt Purchase & Recovery business situated on the outskirts of Leeds is seeking a Marketing Executive to join their thriving company.
Our client has gone from strength to strength over the last year. One of the biggest achievements was obtaining FCA Authorisation in August 2016, followed by Investor in Customers Silver Accreditation in August 2017 and more recently new and increased investment has taken place, creating further opportunities for growth.
Excitingly, the client has rapidly established itself as a major player in the Debt Purchase market over the past 8 years and is regarded as a highly respected organisation. This is an extremely exciting time to join the company based on the fast growth and the development opportunities they offer their employees.
Marketing Executive Duties
- Communicate with target audiences and build and develop client/customer relationships
- Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns
- Managing social media channels, including Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Google+ to enhance engagement, writing creative and informative blog content
- Conducting interviews (usually over the phone) with business groups and agents
- Using Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools and admin reports to measure site stats and SEO
- Creating newsletters that will generate business leads and engage with clients
- Networking with potential clients by supporting the creation and attending industry events
The successful Marketing Executive will have previous experience in a similar role – ideally within the financial services industry. Experience of managing social media channels including twitter, LinkedIn. Google etc is essential, along with:
- Good content writing skills are essential – you’ll need to write creative, accurate and informative copy across the company website
- Clear and effective communication skills (written and verbal), able to provide excellent Customer Service
- Ability to prioritise workload with strong planning and organisational skills
- Good problem solving, numerical and negotiation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software
- GCSE’s or equivalent Grade C or above.
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this Marketing Executive job click ‘apply’. You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read and respond to this to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78654822