Senior Website Developer - CakePHP - Manchester
Senior Website Developer Manchester CakePHP
Outstanding career opportunity for talented PHP / Website Developers to join a fast growing, leading organisation . Offering a very flexible approach, a pleasant working atmosphere, a very attractive package as well as personal development, training and genuine career progression. The projects you will be working on are diverse, innovative and exciting.
As a leader within their market you will be working with the latest technologies on high traffic websites and your work will contribute to millions of users on a regular basis - The perfect role for a developer looking to take the next step in their career!
- 3+ Years building web applications
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Strong Grasp of PHP Frameworks (CakePHP, Laravel, etc)
- Knowledge of Object Orientated programming
- Understanding of basic Cake PHP conventions and patterns
- Exposure to implementing applications using RESTful APIs
- Intergration of user-facing elements developed by front end developers
- Building efficient, testable and reusable CakePHP components
- Solving Complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Maintenance of site security
- Development of back-end software and database
- Fixing bugs in existing projects and regularly auditing website for errors
- Circa £35,000 Salary D.O.E.
- Access to world class training and development.
- Fantastic working environment and location
- the list of benefits continues ask for more details
To hear more about this and other IT positions in The North West Call Tony Evans on . Email