£24,000 - £25,000
26 days holiday + extra day at Christmas + bank holidays + fantastic benefits package
Leeds City Centre
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to join a well-respected and forward thinking law firm in Leeds City Centre. This is a really varied position where you will be supporting Legal Advisors in the business with diary management, reports and travel arrangements.
This role provides an excellent step up for a candidate with varied secretarial looking to work in a fast paced environment within a company that are renowned for valuing personal development and staff wellbeing.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for a variety of tasks. This will include, but not be limited to:
- Undertaking end to end file management process for legal advisors
- Contributing to the development of the business, offering an excellent service to clients
- Support with marketing and business development activities including organising events, marketing materials and meet and greets
- Assisting legal advisors with follow up to business development activities such as drafting letters, arranging follow up meetings, and diarising reminders
- Coordinating delegate responses
- Coordinating and sending relevant briefing to clients
- Uploading information on to the firms website
To be considered for this role it is essential you have worked in a varied PA or Secretary role. If this is you and you have the below qualities and experience then please do get in touch with me today as my client is looking to appoint quickly!
- Experience working as a PA Secretary
- First class communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- Experienced within a professional environment
- A minimum of 70 wpm typing speed
- Diary management and travel itineraries experience
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Highly organised and able to work well under pressure
To be considered for this superb role - CALL US IMMEDIATELY IN THE NEW YEAR AS OUR CLIENTS ARE EAGER TO RECRUIT DURING THE 1ST WEEK IN JAN 2018! Call us immediately to demonstrate your communication skills and tenacity for this role, or email your CV to us immediately.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78764998