Temporary Marketing Assistant
To be considered for this role you must be available to start immediately.
Role- Temporary Marketing Assistant
Hours- Monday to Friday (Full time 8.30 - 5pm Mon-Thurs, and Fri 8.30 - 4.30pm)
Recruiting Consultant- Sadie Watts
An exciting opportunity to start in January has arisen within the Marketing Department based in Warwick for a Marketing Assistant to join the team on a temporary basis. The main purpose of this role is to carry out administration and implementation of marketing activity.
- Marketing and administrative support to the Campaign Manager and wider Marketing department
- Liaison with agencies for the development of brand materials such as brochures, campaign material and POS collateral
- Management of online activity, including web updates and e-shots
- Regular competitor reviews and reporting
- General administrative tasks, such as invoicing, budgets, meetings and travel
- Regular contact with suppliers and internal contacts to ensure projects are delivered
- Resolving queries to support the sales team and external customers
- Obtaining data for target customer groups and post-campaign analysis
- Managing the monthly marketing report
Key Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint are essential
- The job holder should be analytical, commercially astute, self-reliant and with the ability to work on their own initiative and within a team environment
- Strong planning, organisation and communication skills are essential
- The job holder will need well-developed interpersonal skills to be able to manage and influence outside agencies and other departments.
- It is essential that the individual is a completer finisher, and has good project management skills.
Whilst we would love to get back to all applicants, due to the volume of entries if you haven't had a response following your application within 3 working days unfortunately you have not been successful.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78954587