Northamptonshire commutable from Kettering, Northampton, Rugby and Milton Keynes
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading and well-established organisation as a Marketing Executive. The role will be responsible for implementing marketing plans and writing content across a range of digital and offline channels.
Role and responsibilities:
- Manage the content of pages ensuring a good user experience
- Write engaging web content as well as including imagery/video content
- Work with the Marketing Manager and Sales Managers on the divisional marketing plan
- Analyse the web pages & individual marketing campaigns
- Attend monthly marketing meetings, issue minutes and amended plans
- Work with the Marketing Manager on the PR plan with the PR agency
- Assist with the implementation of launches
Skills & experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent content writing skills
- A pro-active attitude and a willingness to learn
- Strong organisational skills with ability to multi-task
- Creative thinker with analytical capability
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on your own
- Able to build strong relationships with internal colleagues and external agencies
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78644633