Legal Secretary (Probate)
Are you an experienced Legal Secretary looking for your next role?
This is an immediate opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary with probate experience to work for a renowned legal firm based in Birmingham City Centre.
- Permanent position
- £21,000 - £22,000 per annum
- 35 days holiday (including BH)
- Central Location
- Hours of work: Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Duties to include:
- All aspects of legal administration
- Preparing bundles
- You will provide secretarial support to the managing staff
- Dealing with clients on the telephone and in person
- Audio typing
- General administration duties
- Digital dictation
- Diary Management
- Supporting the probate team and fee earner
Skills and experienced required:
- 2+ years Legal Secretary experience
- Must have wills/probate experience
- Typing speed 65WPM
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A 'can do' attitude
- Proven ability to work under pressure
Apply for this amazing opportunity today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78746030