Marketing Associate - Digital
Job Title: Multichannel Senior Associate
PE Global are seeking a Multichannel Senior Associate for a Multinational Biopharmaceutical client of ours. It is based in Cambridge for a 12 month contract for 37.5 hours per week.
Manages the development, execution & analysis of integrated multichannel marketing campaigns across all brands and business units in UK & Ireland. Leads the delivery of digital marketing activities across owned, earned and paid media channels including web, email, interactive detail aids, video, P2P networks, social media and search.
- Leads development & execution of multichannel communication campaigns for UK & Ireland affiliate, ensuring activities are aligned to brand objectives and company’s transformation roadmap.
- Works directly with brand teams to ensure optimal use of online channels to reach and engage customers; proactively makes recommendations on how to improve performance through analytics, insights & research.
- First point of contact for digital delivery between brand teams, enterprise IS, creative agencies, technology vendors & other delivery partners from initial project brief through to implementation.
- Manages full content lifecycle of the company’s digital properties incl. planning & creation, publishing and decommissioning.
- Responsible for configuring & launching email marketing activities via campaign automation platform. Contributes to best practice & knowledge sharing activities.
- Leads campaign reporting; creates & distributes customer analytics dashboards summarising customer acquisition, conversion & engagement metrics.
- Understands legal & regulatory compliance landscape as it applies to online communications. Identifies and mitigates risks during campaign planning & execution.
- Up to 15% travel within UK & Ireland.
- University degree preferably in marketing, business studies, IT or a technology related discipline.
- Min. three years employment history (client or agency side) with demonstrable knowledge and experience of the following:
- Design, planning & delivery of multichannel and / or digital marketing campaigns
- Website development including content management
- Email marketing campaigns incl. campaign management systems
- Measuring & reporting on campaign analytics and KPIs
- Modern web / digital design & UX principles
- Project management (knowledge of Agile / Scrum / Kanban is a plus)
- Presenting and communication skills
- Pharma / life science experience is preferred but not essential. Candidates must be able to demonstrate ability to operate in controlled, regulated environment
- Experience in both B2C and B2B sectors welcome, as are candidates from both agency and client backgrounds
- Postgraduate & vocational qualifications in digital e.g. CIM, Google Certification, Squared Online, eConsultancy etc.
- Experience implementing CRM-driven marketing campaigns and automation capabilities
- Basic programming literacy i.e. HTML, CSS, jQuery etc. Knowledge of data visualisation tools e.g. Tableau.
- Industry regulatory framework and Code of Practice (ABPI, IPHA).
Competencies & Behaviours:
The right candidate for the role will be a highly resourceful and motivated individual who enjoys working under their own initiative and has an unrivalled passion for all things digital. They’ll be a subject matter expert for and advocate of multichannel customer engagement across our UK & Ireland operating company.
Leadership & Communication
Natural team player who is comfortable working within multi-disciplinary groups
Comfortable operating in a consultative capacity with various business partners
Strong communicator, able to simplify complex technical info & present it succinctly
Strong problem solving & prioritisation skills
Understands wider corporate digital strategy & applies it to local activities
Contributes to customer engagement plans across multiple channels, owns delivery
Excellent knowledge of digital as it applies to sales and marketing communications
Keeps up to date on latest trends and developments to identify new opportunities
Able to apply customer-centric / user needs principles to daily activities
Uses customer journeys & identifies best leverage points for digital touchpoints
Uses analytics & data to inform our understanding of customer preferences
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78639991