Experienced Legal Secretary
My client is based in Northumberland and is looking for a Legal Secretary to join them on a permanent, full time basis. They are a long established firm with a brilliant reputation in their local area. They are recruiting a Legal Secretary on a full time, permanent basis.
To be considered for this role you must have experience working as a Legal Secretary. Responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to;
- Providing full secretarial support to fee earners, as required, including preparing correspondence and documents through fast and accurate audio-typing and word processing;
- Preparing transactional documents and amending documents;
- Administering both manual and electronic filing;
- Conducting commercial/residential property searches;
- Opening, maintaining and closing files on the case management system;
- Making appointments and arranging meetings;
- Ensuring that all telephone calls are answered promptly, and messages passed on immediately;
- Contributing as a team member including providing support to other secretaries as required;
- Undertaking any specific training when required by the Firm;
- Ensuring the confidentiality of all the Firm's and the Firm's client's information and documentation;
Working hours are Monday-Friday9am-5pm with a one hour break for lunch, you will receive 25 days holiday per year with a 1 hour lunch break and they are willing to offer a competitive salary for the right, experienced candidate.
If you have worked as a legal secretary in a previous position, please do not hesitate to apply for this position!
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78657239