The training sector has identified the need for a specialist roles within the learner engagement and induction process, rightly so. Hence we have a further requirement for a trustworthy, enthusiastic and responsible specialist to become an Enrolment Officer, to ensure that our clients learners start their learner journey in the very possible manner.
This home based role will be to cover the West Midlands region.
Your new enrolment officer role will involve:
· On site - Face to face learner inductions
· Accurate completion of learner and funder paperwork
· Delivery of IAG
· H&S assessments of the working and learning environment
· Safeguarding responsibilities
· Client care and initial Learner support activity
NB. We would ideally love the new enrolment officer to be someone who has knowledge of the hospitality / leisure sector as that is where the majority of learners will be from.
Whilst this may appear more of a process, our clients wants someone who may have worked in business administration within the training and education sector, or an assessor wanting a different role or even someone who has had a position of responsibility and maybe has more to give having retired from a former role. - whatever your background, this is one where you will need:
· Attention to detail
· A warm, engaging personality
· A genuine conversational style to completing a comprehensive induction process
· A full driving licence and geographical knowledge of the West Midlands region
Enrolment Officer Package
· Good benefits package
Tracey Lally is managing this Enrolment Officer vacancy and has further information on the roll and the person we are seeking. Contact Tracey quoting Job ref no 2001
TSL Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and will be acting as a Recruitment Agency for this position.
Please note - Your CV may be suitable for future opportunities and will be considered for any other vacancies we have available.