A Manchester city centre based Solicitors firm is currently recruiting for an experienced Legal Secretary. The ideal candidate will have Commercial Litigation experience.
The main duties of the Legal Secretary will include:
- Producing legal documents
- Preparing all documentation including statements
- Handling sensitive confidential information
- Working from Solicitor's written notes and audio files
- Liaising with colleagues and clients
- Diary management and minute taking
- Keeping and documenting records
- Delivering and collecting documents
- Attending court hearings
The ideal Legal Secretary will have the following experience and skills:
- At least two years previous experience as a legal secretary
- Strong organisational skills
- The ability to work under pressure and in a team
- Meticulous attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced legal secretary looking to progress with their career in a permanent position based in the city centre offering a competitive salary.
Please contact Elicia Hermitt on 0161 241 7434 and or apply online.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78641854