£20-23K, possibly more for the right candidate + excellent benefits, pension and ongoing personal development
Warwickshire, commutable from areas such as: Warwick, Royal Leamington Spa and Stratford-upon-Avon
Our client, a multinational leader in their field, are seeking an ambitious, experienced Marketing Assistant with a CRM bent to join their growing team in a pivotal role. To be successful, you will need to be proactive, tenacious and adaptable with a love of everything data. This is a very exciting opportunity for someone to help shape this forward-thinking company.
Your role will involve:
- Managing CRM and planning demand generation activities
- Managing marketing automation tools and lead nurturing campaigns
- Getting involved in events and general marketing communications to support the Marketing Manager
- Carrying out website updates and some social media activity
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
- Marketing experience with a focus on CRM and marketing automation
- CRM & marketing automation maintenance and management experience
- Experience of using analytics to understand your audience and monitor campaign performance
- Strong project management & organisational skills
This is an exciting opportunity for you to make a real impact within this fast-moving, ambitious business. Please apply now if this sounds like the role for you!
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78353585