Marketing - Placement Year
Marketing - Placement Year
London Support Centre
Every person makes New Look the incredible place it is to work, and together, we’re unstoppable. Within our buzzing environment all our talented people work hard but we ensure some fun is thrown in too! We are entering a bold and brave new phase and we’re striving to be a fashion brand with attitude. Fashion is personal and we want everyone to celebrate self-expression, helping our customers to look good, feel great and express themselves with fashion. At New Look, the only rule is that there are no rules and we want people who can make a difference, think big, think brave and aren’t afraid to make mistakes.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join us on a 40 week rotational placement on our Marketing team. Within this placement you will be based on our Social Media Team, and supporting the team across a wide range of platforms. If you know your Snapchat from your Instagram, and have a keen eye for what would make our New Look social the best it can be. Read on to see if you have the skills.
As a Marketing Placement YOU WILL GIVE
- Write and publish social posts, ensuring they are on brand
- Manage all paid social media activity from briefing to publishing
- Work with Social Media Managers and Social Media Executive to implement social media strategies for the group
- Support Social Media Executive on the execution of all social media campaigns on a group level and work closely with teams to continuously optimise activity
- Work with the Social Media Managers to produce, implement and communicate social media guidelines as well as social media best practice across all international markets
- Social Media point person for all international markets
- Support on competition activity across New Look social channels (e.g. picking and contacting winners and ordering/sending prizes)
- Keep up to date on emerging trends on social media, to include both fashion and technology trends which are then shared with the group
- Maintain internal Blogger database
- Responsible for all the social media reporting and KPIs
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Excellent understanding of social media platforms, and knowledge of the impact of different channels.
- Passion for the New Look brand and a strong understanding of our customer profile.
- Strong communication skills and a proven execution of writing engaging copy for a variety of audiences.
- A passion for marketing and fashion.
- You will be studying a related degree on track to achieve a (2:1) or above.
- You will need to be available to start on 24th July 2018.
As well as the opportunity to gain industry experience in a fast paced fashion retailer, there is everything from bonus schemes to season ticket loans that will make life a little bit easier for you - including a huge staff discount of 40%, holiday days and access to our New Look Rewards which include some amazing discounts across a number of different businesses.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78578871