Part-Time Legal Secretary- Employment
This is a Permanent position for a Part-Time Legal Secretary to join a well established firm based in Woking.
This legal firm based in Woking offer a range of legal services to their clients.
The Part-Time Legal Secretary position based in Woking will involve the following tasks:
- Assisting the partner with their day to day case load
- Digital dictation
- Taking and typing up notes
- Preparing court bundles
- Organise meetings and appointments
- Manage the partners diary
- Other adhoc tasks
The successful candidate for the Part-Time Legal Secretary position will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working within a legal firm
- Excellent word processing skills
- Highly Organised
- Excellent communication skills
This is a permanent position to work 2-3 days per week.
The company offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78350816