Private Client Legal Secretary
Gap Personnel are looking for an Experienced Private Client Legal Secretary to join a successful firm based in Chippenham. Our Client are seeking an experienced Legal Secretary who needs to be self-starting and proactive to assist in the expansion of the business, as a result of our Client's continued growth.
Reporting to - The Partners of the firm and a specific office resident Private Client Fee Earner
- Production of correspondence.
- Preparation of documents and legal forms.
- File management in accordance with team procedures and benchmark.
- Dealing directly with routine client enquiries and handling straightforward client matters and correspondence.
- Providing secretarial and administrative support in relation to team management and marketing activities, as required.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritise and organise work
- Ideally possess at least one year's experience working within the legal field
- Proactive, solutions orientated team player
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work well under pressure / to deadlines
- Good timekeeping and attendance
- Experienced at document management
- Previous experience with supporting Private Client Law would be a distinct advantage
- Applicants must be computer literate with Microsoft Office programs
Salary - Competitive
This is a full time, permanent role based in Chippenham. If you are interested in the position please apply within.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78804308