Administrator - Marketing and H&S
My client based in Huntingdon is currently recruiting for an Administrator to join their team on a Full Time Permanent basis to support with both the Marketing and Health and Safety side of the business.
Marketing - This function is a small but integral part of the company. The support provided will be a critical factor in the smooth operation of the Marketing department, ensuring objectives are met, to assist with the long-term growth of the company.
Safety, Health, & Environment - The ongoing maintenance of the companys management systems is vital to its success. You will be on the front line, ensuring that the information held in various systems is kept up to date, whilst also providing administrative support across multiple platforms and communicating statistical information to internal departments.
· Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information.
· Assist in the organising of promotional events, internal meetings and attend them to facilitate their success.
· Any other administrative function as required by the HSO / Quality Manager or Marketing Executive.
· Undertake daily administrative tasks as phone calls, emails, mailing etc. to ensure the proper functionality of the departments activities such as preparation for exhibitions, marketing campaigns etc.
· Provide administrative support in organising various projects as above.
· Communicate directly with different stakeholders such as Managers and external agencies.
· Liaise with external agencies to support online content on the companys websites and facilitate information for social media accounts.
Safety, Health, & Environment:
· Maintaining the various Safety, Health, & Environment (SHE) documentation such as meeting minutes, inspection reports, accident records, concern and near-miss reports, and stock inventories.
· Entering information into numerous spreadsheets and databases with reference to accidents, first aid, hazardous material, and training.
· Updating notice boards with contact details, procedures, posters, performance results, and any other relevant SHE information.
· Working with the HSO / Quality Manager and SHE consultant on internal projects.
· Compiling order sheets for first aid and Personal Protective Equipment requirements.
· Providing support for the Health & Safety Committee including sending invites for meetings, collating and distributing information, and taking minutes.
Skills, knowledge and aptitude:
· Sound understanding of office best code of conduct and working practices.
· Excellent organisational and communication skills.
· A good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
· The ability to work with others and develop good working relationships.
· Persistent and tenacious.
Marketing and/or H&S knowledge desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
If you have the skills and experience listed above please send your CV to
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78581557