Are you looking for your next opportunity as a Marketing analyst? Would you enjoy working strategically with a variety of stakeholders on a range of intellectually stimulating research projects for a leading global media agency?
Salary: £30,000 - £36,000
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Analyst to join a prestigious global marketing agency, who are now looking to add to their successful analytics team. As an industry leading organisation, they have exciting plans in place to expand the Data & Analytics division over the coming years due to ongoing success. My client puts people first and promotes a collaborative environment. You will be encouraged to bring new ideas to the table and have the chance to learn from your peers. The right person will be passionate about their work and enjoy overcoming challenges by creating innovative solutions.
About the role
This role offers a chance to engage in a wide range of tasks and responsibilities. You will be working in a vibrant team engaging with prestigious clients across fashion, media, music, retail, FMCG, events and e-commerce. Your contribution will be a vital factor in your client's success and their business strategies.
The role is diverse and will include:
- To be the expert in Marketing Campaign evaluation- KPI driven and timely reporting.
- To support wider Marketing Analytics team in creating and evaluation of omnichannel campaigns.
- To translate analysis into insight to: inform product proposition, marketing campaigns,
- To provide advice and support on new product propositions with relevant analytical insight.
- To deliver regular automated reporting and Dashboards to key stakeholders
- To help maintain and enhance customer relationship data, so that it is of good quality.
Our client is looking for a motivated individual who will relish the chance to apply their expertise in a creative and forward-thinking workplace. They are looking for someone who has a strong interest in working for a growing organisation and a desire to make a real difference to your clients.
As a Marketing Analyst you will have:
- Coding experience in SQL, SAS, VBA or similar.
- Knowledge of at least one popular relational database platform (e.g. MySQL or SQL Server).
- Some exposure to financial modeling to quantify ROI of Marketing investment.
- Intermediate Excel and data manipulation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent team player and able to work collaboratively with other teams.
This is a fantastic chance for a Marketing Analyst to come into a great organisation and progress in a highly varied role. If this opportunity captures your interest and you want the chance to further your career, then please do get in touch and apply today! My number to discuss further is 0207 612 3920.
If this role isn't what you're looking for, we regularly recruit for the following type of roles: Data Analyst, Data Scientist, Insight Analyst, Research Analyst, Statistician, Digital Analyst, Web Analyst, CRO, Data Planner, Data Manager, CRM Analyst, Database Manager, Data Architect, Data Engineer and Data Warehousing.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78514012