Graduate Teaching Assistant - All Sciences - Teaching School
Graduate Teaching Assistant - All Sciences - North Birmingham - Secondary
Would you like the opportunity to gain invaluable, paid work experience in a vibrant Secondary school prior to applying for Teacher Training?
Are you a determined and high-achieving Science graduate looking to use your significant subject knowledge and passion every day?
Perhaps you lack significant experience working with children, but would like a role that will enable you to learn and progress in a worthwhile career?
If you would like a career that is tailored to suit your needs and aspirations, then this is the role to consider!
** At i-teachers, we believe in the power and impact that you, a passionate and driven graduate, can have in inspiring and empowering the next generation to succeed academically, socially and emotionally. If you feel you have what it takes to join this drive and change the face of education, then send your CV to Jamie at i-teachers and APPLY NOW! **
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Put your subject knowledge to use every day, whilst developing your teaching and leadership skills.
- Working closely with the Science department and the class teacher, supporting other staff with day-to-day classroom activities.
- Plan and lead intervention classes to support Science exam preparation
- Opportunity to build your confidence and skills
- Take on more responsibility from planning and leading your own small group sessions, to delivering whole class activities for all abilities as you become more confident
- Paid £300 per week
- Starting ASAP! - Interviewing now!
- All Science graduates welcome to apply!
- Enthusiastic and proactive Science graduates
- Passion for education and are keen to instil a love for learning Sciences and the world around them.
- Calm and friendly approach to ensure that you get the best out of your pupils
- You will need to be passionate about your subject and creating inventive experiments and interesting classes
- Some experience is desirable, but if you show passion and commitment then don't worry!
- You will need an element of flexibility and adaptability in sometimes unpredictable times within the school environment
ABOUT THE SCHOOL:
Our aim is to place you in your perfect role to complement your future career plans, so all our schools are committed to the training and development of the next generation of teachers and educational leaders.
- The school is a large, community school, located in the North Birmingham area and is accessed by public transport easily.
- They offer a fabulous induction period to acclimatise to the school environment and ethos, before moving onto more responsibility
- Opportunity to train as a teacher in the very same school
- The school has fantastic facilities and is set in a large, modern building
- The school are invested in staff training and development and it is important for them to retain their high-quality teaching staff
If you don't have much experience, don't worry, the school has a fabulous reputation for developing graduates into confident and successful teachers. If you would like to have a rewarding and worthwhile career, then don't hesitate, send your CV to Jamie at i-teacher today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78640346