Job Title: Marketing Executive
Job Type: Perm
Dynamic, prestigious and forward thinking Business Consultancy with a real passion for its people actively seeking a Marketing Executive to lead creative input and delivery across a number of marketing channels. This is a great chance to join a highly successful, prestigious and very well respected business that values professionalism, people and quality of service - they genuinely care about their employees and offer a real platform for you to excel.
* Preparing and delivering multi-stream marketing solutions for a number of leading clients, checking progress against plan regularly and ensuring delivery within budget and to brief
* Support in delivering all external communication material and collateral, ensuring this is on brand and in support of the firms strategy
* Champion the use of social media in the office to increase engagement, linking in with the firms strategy
* Support and deliver on strategic sponsorships and initiatives with third parties, ensuring activities meet objectives and produce an acceptable ROI
* Assist with national and regional marketing and business development projects as required
You will have:
* Proven multi-channel marketing expertise
* Strong account management skills
* Excellent project management/project co-ordination expertise
* Excellent attention to detail
* Highly credible, commercial and dynamic working approach
* Degree or equivalent working experience
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, dynamic marketing professional to genuinely shape change in a receptive, forward thinking environment offering you real scope to progress - you will benefit from a forward thinking, highly professional working environment that invests in its people and offers the platform they need to deliver.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78577057