Campaign Marketing Manager
Are you a Marketing Manager seeking a new role? Would you like to work in London style offices, with free parking, an extremely modern restaurant, discounts on food, 23 days annual leave plus a £5k car allowance? If so we have an ideal role for you.
Working as part of a large team you will be responsible for the development & delivery of outstanding lifecycle communications to our clients customer base. With the customer at the heart of our clients business, the position must ensure that all communication is timely, relevant and commercially successful.
Key Responsibilities within your role would be to:
- Develop & maintain the contact strategy including targeting & opportunity identification
- Build & implement triggered lifecycle campaigns across early life, in-life and retention
- Closely work with our clients third party analytical provider to deliver analysis & insight that underpins all decisions
- Measure, track & make recommendations based on data input & communication output effectiveness
- Work collaboratively with key internal stakeholders to ensure lifecycle initiatives are commercially sound
- Continually engage our sales force in order to support all activity
- High output of work with fantastic attention to detail
- Ability to interpret data and understand complex analytics
- Experience in planning customer journeys across a range of scenarios and engagements
- Experience of developing & delivering a contact strategy
- Creative with ideas and problem solving
- Strong commercial acumen
- Deliver an incremental improvement in customer retention
- Drive margin through development of early, in-life and long life retention contact strategy
- Create welcome activity that improves the average transaction rate of new customers
- Improved customer engagement due to timely & relevant communications
- Excellent verbal, written and numerical skills
- Experience using ESPs, to schedule, launch and analyse campaigns
- Experience in using bespoke customer databases or CRM systems
- Campaign planning and end-to-end project management experience
- Marketing experience, preferably in a B2B environment
- Experience using automated campaign software
- Exposure to data modelling and analytical techniques
- Marketing degree or equivalent marketing certification
- Experience in food/grocery industry
If this sounds like the ideal role for you then please apply today. Our client can interview immediately.
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78368177