Graduate German-speaking Media Executive Media Agency Central London £19k
This is a permanent graduate job with a starting salary of £19k.
Key responsibilities of the role;
The purpose of this role is to provide support to the client teams, enabling them to meet deadlines in a timely fashion.
Day-to-day activities will include;
The nature of the business requires a high level of flexibility, common sense and attention to detail. While the specific content of your role is clearly defined, this may evolve over time and needs a proactive, hands-on approach to duties.
They expect you to show confidence and competence in some key areas as discussed in the Core Skills and Competencies area of your job description. You will undertake various training/induction programs, internally and externally, throughout your first year of employment. This will include the commencement of IPA beginner's qualification and Google qualification, where felt appropriate.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Basic media owner contact.
- Scrutinising all client and media owner outputs.
- Highlight invoice queries and raise to Line Manager.
- Ensure all bookings are on system (DDS) in a timely manner.
- Spot matching & schedules.
- Monitoring for future TV programming.
- TV Reconciliation on a monthly basis.
- Client introductions and basic communication.
- Use of schedule and spread sheet calculations.
- Basic planning and administration (use of DDS/AdDynamix/Echo/RAPS/bespoke digital systems).
- Check insertions against media schedules and update.
- Assisting with assimilation of client data for analysis purposes.
- Assisting with response analysis and optimisation.
- Vouchering, COIs and delivery instructions.
Key candidate requirements:
- Fluent in German.
- A recent graduate with strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Logical, methodical, and a problem-solver.
- Proactive and a lateral thinker.
- Business-minded and organised with strong attention to detail.
- Entrepreneurial, adaptable, and a self-starter.
- An excellent communicator with an articulate manner.
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office.
- Interested in technology.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78512206