Showroom and Marketing Administrator
Due to continual expansion, this leading home improvement company in Yorkshire is looking for a Showroom and Marketing Administrator for their showroom at their Head Office in Bradford, West Yorkshire.
We are looking for reliable and personable individuals with an interest in customer care to assist customers who visit the showroom. Candidates should have a confident, outgoing, friendly personality, and experience of dealing with members of the public. A smart appearance is essential
Previous experience in a general administration role is essential along with a good understanding of Microsoft Office packages.
Role and Responsibilities;
- To welcome all visitors in a professional manner
- Deal with telephone enquiries, noting all details and communicate all sales enquiries to the Sales Manager
- Escort visitors into the showroom, offering and providing refreshments
- Assist visitors with any questions or queries, ascertaining their requirements
- Market research including contacting customers for feedback and gathering information
- General marketing duties
Experience and skills required;
- Previous experience of using Microsoft Office
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Able to provide a first-class customer service
- Reliable and Motivated
- A Friendly and Confident manner
Salary: £16,640 - £20,800 pro rata. Dependant on experience (£8 - £10 per hour)
The role can be a full-time role or a 3 to 4 day working week whereby at least one day of week will be a weekend day.
Please apply with a full CV and covering letter outlining why you would be suitable for this role.
Experience is required for this role and the decision of suitability will be based on the information in your CV. We regretfully are unable to provide specific feedback to all applications. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78367620