Temporary SEN Assistant
We are looking for people that have ONE year of recently PAID UK special educational needs experience *OR* Six months alongside a NVQ Level 2 or 3 in teaching assistants.
Joining our agency you will have the opportunity to recieve full training FREE of charge, accrued holiday pay and a personal recruiter that puts your needs first to help guide you through the recruitment process.
We are currently working alongside a number of schools that are looking for experienced and qualified learning support assisants.
This role is a temporary contract giving you the opportunity to pick up shifts on the days that suit you each week. So if you are out of work or signed up with another agency that aren't giving you many hours, join us TODAY!
You will be placed into different schools that we work with around the West Midlands so flexibility to travel is a must!
This successful applicant must:
- Have a passion for working with children of all abilities
- Be comfortable working 1:1 with a pupil with learning and behavioural difficulties
- Have experience working with children with special educational needs is desirable
- Be an excellent and clear communicator
- Patient and able to build rapport with pupils
- Understanding and approachable
- Someone who possesses excellent literacy and numeracy knowledge
- Hold, or be willing to carry out, an enhanced DBS
- Be able to provide professional references to cover you for the last 5 years
If you have the required experience and qualifications for this vacancy please apply directly online.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78642703