Branch Manager - Manufacturing Firm
Birmingham Based Manufacturing Firm.
Branch sales manager
£35,000 to £40,000 basic plus Car, Company Bens
Our client a marketing leading maufacturing firm based in birmingham is now recruiting for an experianced Branch Sales Manager to take direct responsibility of the internal sales team, sales targets, budgets, forecasts, costs & profitability in line with strategic initiatives and agreed sales targets
- Previous experience in a Sales Management position, responsible for the development of Internal Sales employees.
- Experience working within the equipment industry
- Full driver’s licence.
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience.
- Proven ability to perform under pressure.
Main Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Managing 3 customer service and 4 outbound telesales staff
- Prepare branch budgets including sales targets and operational costs
- Delivery of sales targets.
- To attend all sales and regional meetings relevant to the role.
- To plan and carry out sales activities / projects which would help achieve sales turnover targets.
- Monitor and oversee the sales office and warehouse activities.
- Lead, coach and motivate the team whilst identifying training needs for responsible individuals.
- Grow existing customer base by targeting new customers in line with the division’s strategic plan.
- Take an active involvement in all branch recruitment, ensuring an active part within the decision process.
- Conduct annual appraisals with direct reports.
- Ensure customer quotations are followed up in a timely manner and negotiate when necessary to obtain an order
- Ensure that the relevant monthly reports are delivered on time and are sent to the Head of Sales.