Graduate - Freight Forwarding
Graduate Required for a Freight Forwarder
A Sea Freight Import Coordinator is required for a leading Logistics brand based in Hayes to join a vibrant, energetic and hungry team!
The Sea Freight Import Coordinator will ideally have a degree and have worked in a freight forwarding company.
We are looking for people who are willing to be trained as this company offer one of the best training programmes in the industry with a view to moving them up the ladder. This is a massive opportunity for someone looking to progress this role into a long term career.
09:00 - 17:30 Mon - Fri
£21K - £25K
The Role includes but is not limited to;
- Managing Sea freight import operations right from receipt of bookings form, arranging collection and booking cargo with carriers/NVOCC operators and Overseas Agents.
- Generating Import Booking Confirmations /Import Arrival Notices and advising to Account Managers, Customers and overseas agents.
- Generating Import Customs Entries.
- Generating HBL's/MBL's / Pre-Alerts in a timely manner.
- To complete KPI and shipment tracking reports for customers.
- To deal with Invoicing/Job Costing to customers in a timely and accurate manner and investigating any discrepancies that arise on those invoices.
- To deal with the passing of our suppliers invoices in line with the agreed cost and investigating any discrepancies.
If you dream of having a long lasting career and think you've got what it takes to succeed then APPLY NOW!White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78682693