Marketing & Project Coordinator
Are you an Administrator with experience within an export or marketing role? Would you like to work for an extremely friendly International department? If so we have an ideal role for you.
Working for a global client who offer incredible benefits:
- Great hours Monday to Thursday, 9am - 5pm and Friday 9am - 4.30pm with a 45 minute lunch break
- A Company pension, auto-enrolment at 2%. The company will match up to 9% of employee contributions
- Cash Health Plan
- Eligible for All Employee Bonus Scheme - targets 3% of base salary depending on Company performance over the financial year
- 24 days per annum + paid leave on 8 UK recognised bank holidays
As a Marketing & Project Coordinator you will be responsible for New Product Introduction, Project Management of International launches and the marketing support to our distributor partners of the brands sold within the export markets.
Responsibilities within your role would be:
- Prepare business plans
- Work through project P&L approval to launch of ex warehouse of product
- Prepare and present projects for each stage of the project until launch
- Attend meetings in UK or France
- Prepare and organise translations of pack copy
- Liaise with UK/International Brand Managers and attend Project/Brand Meetings, update Commercial team
- Brief pack copy to agency (Phototype)
- Manage all artworks through internal sites to final completion
- Prepare monthly presentation for Export Sales Managers to keep them up to date to various changes on all of our brands
- Create and manage internal documents to manage projects;
- SKU Approval forms
- Product labels
- Organise pack shots with photographer
- Extranet maintenance, upload new material and remove old material
- Complete supporting documents i.e. logistical sheets
- Sign off proof approval
- Working alongside EMEA Sales & Operations Manager to manage Globalisation of Products, global project
The Marketing part of your role will be to:
- Monitor brand strategy including communication is followed & adhered by all distributors
- All communication needs to uploaded to the internal FRC for brand owner's approval
- Support the Account Managers in all brand launches in export markets from conception through to launch execution
- Be brand champion and brand caretaker with the international markets
- Keep management and marketing informed of relevant market intelligence
- Update Sales team with any useful marketing materials being available, or any information from UK/International Marketing team
- Assist Sales team in managing Marketing agencies within local territories making sure they adhere to our commination & brand guide lines
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply today, our client can interview immediately. We look forward to your application.
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond.
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78368763