Sales and Marketing Assistant
Sales and Marketing Assistant required for leading global ICT and network energy solution provider to support the growth of sales in UK & Ireland.
If you are looking for a challenging role that will give you sales and marketing experience within a large multi-national company operating in the solar industry, then this exciting position could be for you.
To be based in modern offices in Reading on a 3 month rolling basis, with a competitive day rate (PAYE paid on a weekly basis in arrears) with some UK travel from time to time.
*Must be available for a January start*
- Marketing campaign planning
- Public relations
- Writing and proof-reading copy
- Product launches
- Event organisation
- Market research
- Competitor analysis
- Distributing marketing materials and e-newsletters
- Maintaining and updating customer data bases
- Processing purchase orders and tracking deliveries and payments
- 1 year working with Sales preferably with some Marketing experience
- Strong English writing ability
Desirable Skills / Qualifications
- University Degree
- Grade B or above in English or Maths A Level (or equivalent)
- Native Chinese Speaking
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78689956