Bupa's purpose is helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. Our status, as a company limited by guarantee with no shareholders, enables us to make our customers our focus, reinvesting our profits to provide more and better healthcare for current and future customers.
We employ over 84,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, Hong Kong, Chile, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, India, New Zealand and the US.
Around 70% of our revenue is from health insurance, with the rest from health and care provision. We fund healthcare around the world and run clinics, hospitals, dental centres, care homes and retirement villages in a number of countries.
For more information, visit www.bupa.com.
As the Corporate Marketing Executive, you will be part of a team who are key to maintaining and developing the solid working relationship between the Sales and Marketing Teams; fundamental in achieving success for the Bupa business. By providing real focus we ensure that the needs of the Corporate Sales Team and their clients are met.The role requires the individual to support the Corporate Marketing Manager and wider Corporate Marketing Team in delivering bespoke multi-channel communications for clients. You will manage specific communications projects, within agreed timescales and budgets to achieve business objectives.
Communication will be key, along with the ability to work proactively and reactively and to a clear brief. The ability (and courage) to push back and ensure that we are prioritising the key clients/customers to deliver clear and tangible benefits is paramount.
- Building strong relationships with the Corporate Sales Teams
- Managing the expectations and requirements of key stakeholders to ensure that their needs are met, by understanding the end user and key decision maker
- Prioritising requests and managing the expectations of Sales Teams by providing expert marketing solutions
- Briefing, creating and managing the development of marketing materials and liaising with the appropriate agencies
- Creating sales aids to help facilitate the sales process.
- Working with the wider Corporate Marketing Team to deliver the successful promotion of products and services through the appropriate media channels.
- Ensuring that communications messages are consistent across Corporate Marketing channels.
- Building strong links with external suppliers and colleagues in other functions, and understanding the relevant business processes, to deliver projects within agreed timescales and budgets.
- Maintaining customer focus across all communications activity.
- Ensuring that all activities meet legal, compliance and brand guidelines.
- Ideally marketing/business degree.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise clearly with other areas of the business and present ideas (written and verbal) across a number of different functional areas.
- Experience of managing projects, being a self-starter and identifying opportunities for both business and individual development
- Good understanding of customer touch points across different channels.
- Solid numerical and analytical skill
- Ideally, previous experience of working with a customer focus.
- Ideally experience in working in a financially regulated environment
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78473333