Creative Senior Marketing Executive, Fulham, £30-35k
Are you an experienced marketer with the confidence to drive the marketing function in order to build the overall brand? With hands on creative experience? Do you want to be part of a Award winning Consultancy firm?
If the answers is YES to all the above questions I would love to hear from you.
I am currently recruiting for a Marketing Executive you must be driven and talented with proven online and offline marketing experience. This is a fast paced role within a growing dynamic consultancy, that reward hard work and contribution. This is great opportunity to add real value and be part of a firm that understands the value of marketing and will invest!!!
You will play a pivotal part within an exciting vibrant growing business in the Fulham area. You will be building brand awareness, working alongside the General manager to develop and implement marketing plans. This is a very hands on role where your hands on creative digital experience will be utilised.
The successful candidate must have the ability to multitask, possess high attention to detail, be self starter, ambitious and creative and an active problem solver.
Duties for the role will include:
- Develop and managing digital and email marketing campaigns
- Ensuring consistent branding across all platforms
- Creative Eye and development of online and offline marketing materials (newsletters, brochure, leaflets) using for example Creative Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Dreamweaver)
- Create online marketing campaigns to drive sales
- Marketing communication & PR including events and Awards
- Copy writing and exposure to content management systems
- Liaising with agencies
- Online marketing collateral
This is an excellent position for an experienced Marketer. You will have the ability to implement creative marketing plans; you must be a forward thinking. You must be an excellent communicator, with the ability to deliver multiple projects with strict deadlines.
This is a great opportunity to join a award winning consultancy, with plenty of scope for personal development.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78635364