As Marketing Assistant- Life Science Products for this global company, you'll support the marketing department team with campaign execution and database management. This is a full-time, 9 month maternity cover contract.
Core responsibilities as the Marketing Assistant - Life Science Products:
- Database management; email campaigns, import Excel data, generate reports, etc.
- Upload digital marketing content, track competitors on social media and manage in-house events including arranging food / drink / info packs.
- Support admin for the whole marketing department, coordinating mail merge campaigns, organising meetings, ordering stationery, etc.
A global leader in Life Science, providing innovative tools and bioactive reagents, instruments and testing services for the research and clinical diagnostic communities. Their valuable work helps to diagnose and treat diseases faster than ever.
- A degree in Marketing, Business or a Life Science is desirable but not essential. Previous experience as a Marketing Associate, Marketing Assistant or Events Assistant would be an advantage but is not essential.
- More important are excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills, fluent in English. Bright, hardworking and accurate when working to targets and deadlines. IT competent with databases and MS Office programmes e.g. Word, Excel, etc.
- Office based near Oxford, you will live in or close to any of the following areas: Oxford, Abingdon, Banbury, Bicester, Didcot, Thame, Witney, Swindon, High Wycombe, Newbury, Reading, Henley-on-Thames.
- The salary is £18-21,000 with additional benefits and ongoing support.
Marketing Associate, Marketing Associate, Marketing Communications, Events Assistant, Marketing Specialist, Product Manager, Technical Sales, Scientific Sales, Sales Specialist
Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Immunology, Western Blotting, ELISA, Immunohistochemistry, Flow Cytometry, Protein Analysis, Antibodies, Cytokines, Immunoassays, Protein Expression, Immunoreagents
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78517541