A large international media B2B company. This role sits specifically within their conferences division a leading resource for market intelligence in international finance, metals and commodities. The brand is renowned for its senior audiences and quality content, offering a perfect mix of marketing insight and networking.
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for building and delivering the conference audience across a variety of events. You will be responsible for developing the brand’s profile in an extensive network. This is a revenue generating role so you will be expected to approach campaigns in a strategic and commercially astute way. The role requires the development and timely execution of direct and digital marketing campaigns across an annual portfolio of conferences as well as utilising all alternative channels to build the brand’s network.
Key Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
• Educated to degree level
• Analytical and innovative thinker
• Good project management skills in order to meet strict deadlines
• Strong computer skills (especially Excel)
• Excellent attention to detail
• Sound communication skills
• Excellent written English
• Self-motivated and result-orientated
• Team player with a pro-active attitude
• The ability to solve problems promptly and in a professional manner
Interviews will be held 1st or 2nd week of January 2018
Not the right role for you? If you know someone who is, why not share this opportunity?
You will receive £250 worth of vouchers if a successful placement is made.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond individually.
If you don’t hear from us, within the next 1 to 2 weeks then please presume that your application hasn’t been successful.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78465187