We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join a top 10 international law firm in the City of London.
The Marketing Assistant will work together with and support the Marketing & BD Managers and Advisors of the firms key sector, assisting with the business plans and objectives. The role holder will be heavily involved with client targeting and new business generation, pitching, analysis, publications, event organisation. profile raising and marketing campaigns across the sectors and on an international basis.
· Educated to degree level with previous business development/marketing experience in a partnership environment.
· Strong understanding of marketing and business development processes.
· A general understanding of the legal market (in terms of key players and product areas) to aid familiarity with terminology and to add as much value as possible when talking with partners.
· A general understanding of the commercial world and its drivers.
·Ability to create a positive impact with colleagues, peers, partners and clients and to demonstrate diplomacy, listening and influencing skills.
· Good written and verbal communication skills with an excellent eye for detail and the ability to write compelling propositions.
· Effective project management skills including the ability to plan ahead and prioritise conflicting demands to meet deadlines for the team.
· Works effectively under pressure.
As my client are a professional services organisation they would ideally like a Candidate from the professional services/legal background.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78638895