Legal Secretary- Dispute Resolution
This is a Permanent role for a Legal Secretary to join a large legal firm in a brand new role.
This firm based in Guildford are a large organisation offering a range of services to their clients.
The Legal Secretary role based in Guildford will involve the following tasks:
- Prepare all correspondence and documentation relating to dispute and litigation cases
- Administer files to include opening, closing and storage
- Make appointments and arrange meetings with clients
- Use digital dictation systems
- Have direct contact and communication with clients
- Organise travel arrangements for partners
The successful candidate for the Legal Secretary role will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of working with dispute resolution or litigation departments
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent time management to meet multiple deadlines
This is a Permanent role offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78639186