A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Property Legal Secretary or PA to join a global law firm in their Leeds office.
This is a full service Secretarial role and the successful candidate will be required to carry out a range of duties including:
- Typing of correspondence including digital dictation (BigHand)
- Document production
- Diary management
- General administration including filing and photocopying
- Travel Booking
- Distributing post
- Uploading documents in to the RDU loft database
- Opening / closing files
- Providing general secretarial support
Key Skills & Experience
In addition to having a solid legal background, the ideal candidate will have highly efficient diary management skills, a confident attitude and a pro-active approach to work. The successful candidate must also have strong communication and organisational skills, be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines. Experience of working in a corporate environment is desirable.
Our successful candidate will be a very personable, bright and confident individual who has excellent administration skills. He/she will be able to work on their own initiative, produce high quality work, have a flexible, can do approach and excellent typing speeds and IT skills along with the following attributes:
- Attention to detail
- Organised with time and documents
- Able to work individually and as part of a team
- Discretion and professionalism
- Maintaining confidentiality at all times
If you are a Legal Secretary seeking a new opportunity in Leeds, do not hesitate to get in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78520067