Primary ASD Teaching Assistant in East London
Excellent opportunity for a Primary ASD Teaching Assistant in a high performing primary school in East London
A lovely school located in Barking and Dagenham are looking for a Teaching Assistant to join their team as an ASD TA. The school is in a great location close to public transport. All the staff are caring and they create an excellent learning and teaching environment for all. There is the opportunity for ongoing training while in this position.
The Ideal Candidate:
* Experience working with ASD students is necessary,
* Empathic and understand the safeguarding of children.
* Great behaviour management skills
* Able to use the appropriate skills when working with ASD students
* Flexible, able to use initiative and a must have a patient nature.
* Able to work well with teachers and other support staff
* Excellent spoken English.
* Working as a teaching assistant within a primary school in Havering
* Working 1-1 with pupils with autistic spectrum disorder (ASD)
* Starting January
* Opportunity to become a permanent position within the school
* Daily rate £70-£75, depending on experience.
The school is looking to start interviews ASAP, with the role to start in the coming weeks
If this ASD Teaching Assistant advert has sparked your interest and you would like to hear more about this position then please apply to this ad with your updated CV. We are extremely keen to
interview any suitable candidates as soon as possible.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78344088