Marketing Executive - Bicester, Oxfordshire - £20-26,000 per annum
Workstream Construction Services is a specialist provider of Recruitment, Engineering and Site Logistics expertise to all sectors of the construction industry. Founded in 1993, Workstream is headquartered close to Bicester, Oxfordshire, and has a further seven branches in Birmingham, Edinburgh, London, Manchester, Newcastle, Sheffield and Swindon.
We are currently looking for a new Marketing Executive to join us from January 2018. You will be based at our head office located on a working farm set in a beautiful rural location in the North Oxfordshire countryside between Bicester and Buckingham. The successful applicant will report to the Operations Director but will be responsible for managing their own duties and assisting other Operations team members during busy periods.
Main duties will include:
- Liaising with the company's marketing services suppliers, specifically job boards, advertising agencies, printers and design studios
- Reviewing online job boards and CV databases that we currently use and arranging new contracts
- Database Maintenance, Data Cleansing and Data Mining - Entering job vacancy information originating from consultants and posted on our database system (Voyager) to ensure it is suitable for the Workstream website
- Market Research - Production of marketing reports for the benefit of company directors
- Creating Marketing Materials for advertisements, promotional literature, social media and web pages
- Website Maintenance - Including development of new pages and sourcing and/or creation of appropriate graphics, images and copy
- Accurate entry and maintenance of Voyager's system's candidate database records based in information obtained directly via phone or email, from uploads to the Workstream website and/or from colleagues
- Administration of business processes associated with Workstream's marketing function
- Implementing regular emails, text messages and printed materials delivering marketing messages to both clients and candidates
- Developing timely advertising campaigns
- Managing the company's social media pages
- Organising and attending trade shows and job fairs, and all the relevant materials to do so
The primary qualities we are looking for in candidates for this role are:
- Previous experience in a Marketing position
- A high standard of written and spoken English, and the ability to learn quickly
- Competent in using most MS Office applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook and the ability to cope with the demands of accurate data entry and maintenance
- Some experience working with Adobe applications such as InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat would be desirable but is not essential
- Ability to deal calmly, confidently and professionally with pressure, whether from clients, candidates or colleagues
- Some knowledge or experience working with Google Analytics, Adwords or Remarketing would be an advantage
- A highly organised, self-motivated, energetic and customer-focused attitude to work
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn and/or initiate new processes that enhance the company's ability to benefit from new marketing solutions
- A high level of attention to detail
If you would like to apply for this position, please call Workstream's Bicester head office on 01280 848888 (Monday-Friday, 08:00-17:30) or click on the Apply link.
Workstream welcomes job applications from all suitably qualified candidates. We regret, however, that we are unable to offer employment to anyone without documented proof of their right to live and work in the EU/EEA.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78476611