Location: Cambridge Science Park
Salary: £17,000 per annum
Hours: Full-time, 9am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday.
We are currently recruiting for a role working within the medical sector, for our client based in the Cambridge Science Park. The purpose of this role, as a study co-ordinator, is to assist the Operations Director with administrative support for any studies carried out, which includes co-ordination of study logistics.
The main duties and responsibilities for the job are:
- Collecting, opening and distributing the post.
- Receiving and logging all deliveries from Clients.
- Answering the phone, directing calls and receiving visitors.
- Maintaining a filing system.
- Ensuring the stationary cupboard is tidy and well stocked and placing orders when necessary.
- To assist in sourcing study items required for each study, tracking delivery, allocating cost to a study and ensuring delivery when required.
- Maintaining the records for equipment taken on studies and checking things back in on study return.
- Attending study meetings and taking minutes where appropriate.
- To offer assistance to the study teams as required.
- Checking, sorting and filing study documentation from study teams on their return from studies.
- Tying up documentation with recruitment schedules. Ensuring that all documentation is accounted for by participants, in accordance with Data Protection.
- Assist the Operations Director in booking of hotels, flights and cars when required.
- To issue time sheets and collate hours. Sending weekly hours to the Operations Director.
- To assist the Human Resources Manager when required.
- To assist in setting up new office systems.
- To assist the Operations Director and Human Resources Manager in all aspects of the company audit.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High Grade word processing and audio-typing skills and also being able to deal with volume.
- Knowledge of legal secretarial work.
- Knowledge of document formatting and tracked changes.
- Previous experience of working within a professional office
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78580865