Cardiff SEN school - Full-Time
£60 per day
Academics are currently working with a large SEN schools in the centre of Cardiff. With an immediate start, the school are looking for an outstanding SEN Teaching Assistant to join them on a long term, full time basis working 5 days per week.
* Specialised SEN school who cater for children between 11-19years old with Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD), Speech and Language difficulties, and also those with Social and Emotional Behavioural Disorders (SEBD)
* Very compassionate staff who work well together with excellent communication skills
* Full time SEN TA, providing support for the class teacher and working with small groups of pupils who require extra support.
* Working with pupils at Primary curriculum that are fantastic to work with. Job satisfaction is huge in this role and those who have experience working within SEN will realise how enjoyable this role is.
* Help with some 1:1 work will also be part of the role
What you will need:
* Experience in working with children with Special Educational Needs (SEN)
* A calm and tranquil personality
* A passion for working with pupils who require additional needs
* Classroom experience within the last year
As part of the Academics Supply Team you will benefit from:
* The support of a dedicated Primary consultant
* Plenty of opportunities for long term contracts as well as an option of shorter and periodic work
* AWR pay scale after 12 weeks work within any school
* Great rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
* Excellent opportunities for CPD training (Team Teach/Read, Write Inc/Apple training and Big Maths)
To Apply or for more information about this SEN TA please contact the Academics team on 02920 100525 or email
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78365169