DEPARTMENT Business Development and Marketing
RESPONSIBLE TO Marketing Manager
Based in Bristol with travel where required to other offices (infrequent), the successful candidate will provide day-to-day marketing support to the firm. The role works closely with the Marketing Manager and Director of Business Development & Marketing to assist in promoting the firm in a wide range of markets including health, local authority, housing and energy and waste.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will provide support across a variety of marketing channels and functions in support of the firm's Marketing activities which includes:
• External and internal communications across digital and traditional marketing channels including: Email, literature, website, social media, presentations, bids, video, events, intranet
• Marketing campaigns specific to a service or sector
• eComms and Database Management – preparing and sending regular email campaigns, and
maintaining up to date, accurate data on the central database
• Marketing Materials (Print & Digital) – production and delivery of brochures, booklets, flyers,
event literature, bid documents, presentations, videos etc using a range of packages including
InDesign, Illustrator, PowerPoint, Prezi, Premiere.
• Website – adding and editing content on the website, including news articles, legal updates,
people profiles and imagery
• Bids and Events support – providing marketing support for events and bids (e.g. artworking
literature, bid documents, presentations)
• Marketing projects and supplier relationships – management of smaller scale projects and acting
as the main point of contact for day-to-day work with our website agency
• Social Media – creating and scheduling posts for LinkedIn and Twitter
• Intranet – updating the firm's intranet pages
• 1-3 years' experience in a similar role
• A proven track record of working to deliver successful marketing campaigns
• Experience in producing and reviewing content for all marketing material (including content for
social media and the website;
• Experience delivering marketing material for organisations with active seminar and events
• Experience working with marketing databases
• Confident using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Illustrator)
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
• Experience working with a content management system (CMS) such as Umbraco
• Confident communicating via Social Media (Twitter; LinkedIn) and using Social Media platforms
• Email campaign management experience using an email marketing system such as
• Ability or interest in learning video editing using Adobe Premiere Pro
• Strong oral and written communication skills working in a close team environment
• Positive, enthusiastic and personable ("team player")
• Resilient – able to work independently and with multiple stakeholders on short deadlines
• Willingness to learn and be adaptable to change
• Organised and proactive with attention to detail and the ability to multitask
• Ability to project professionalism and maintain relationships at all times with internal stakeholders
and external suppliers.
Education and training
• Educated to Degree level or with previous experience working in a Marketing role
This is a great opportunity to work for a fantastic opportunity!
The team at Spec Recruitment are a passionate, dedicated and unique team of experienced recruitment consultants who genuinely love what they do! They aim to make your job search simple and pride themselves on standing out by bringing a personal and unique touch to recruitment.When Spec Recruitment receive your application, they will also consider whether there are other opportunities that may interest you, but feel free to apply for all roles that suit your needs.
Please note, Spec Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78578733