Insurance Property Network Manager
Our client a global company working within the property claims arena are currently seeking a Property Network Manager to join their busy team.
This fantastic home based role is an ideal opportunity for an experienced person to join a growing team.
- To ensure adequate Contractor coverage in your region to support client needs.
- To prospect new Contractors to supplement network.
- To remove non performing Contractors.
- To ensure all network Contractors have up to date signed contracts and are operating in accordance with the terms and conditions.
- Performance manage network Contractors to ensure delivery of agreed service levels
- To carry out annual audits and maintain audit reports of all Contractors in your region to ensure quality of service.
- To ensure network Contractors are compliant with all legal and regulatory requirements
- To carry out random audits on works in progress and report on findings.
- To ensure you respond within the agreed timeframes to all client issues/complaints, i.e. 2 hours to respond/accept responsibility.
- To develop and maintain positive relationships with all network Contractors.
- To ensure your outlook diary is fully updated at all times to reflect your planned visits/audits..
- To ensure all telephone calls are answered or followed up in a professional manner and within an acceptable timeframe.
- Reorganising planning for self and others in light of unforeseen circumstances.
- To contribute to the development of the Property product service offering
- Educated to GCSE Level
- 3 - 5 Years Experience working with contractors in a property claims network environment
- Experience/ qualification in building construction
Please apply with an up to date CV for more information on this exciting role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79151382