Senior Nursery Room Manager
Senior Nursery Room Manager Vacancy at Busy Bees London Harrow.
Busy Bees is the UK?s leading childcare company who is totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that every Busy Bees child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
We can?t do this without you, so we?re looking for a talented?Senior Nursery Room Manager (experienced qualified practitioner)?who shares our values to join our friendly team at our London Harrow?Nursery.?You will be at least a Level 3 Qualified Practitioner who has post qualification experience, passion and enthusiasm to complement our existing team of experienced child care practitioners.
About our London Harrow Nursery
Treetops is now part of the Busy Bees Nurseries Group. Treetops Harrow is a lovely, welcoming purpose-built day nursery and preschool nestled in a lovely quiet residential area of Harrow. You?ll find us on Francis Road at the end of Manor Road. We are well connected for commuting parents with a variety of local shops and amenities on the doorstep. Kenton London Underground station for the Metropolitan line and Overground train services is a short 6 minute walk from the nursery and a variety of bus routes stop nearby on the main Kenton Road. Treetops Harrow enjoys a convenient drop-off and pick-up point directly outside the nursery and we are well connected for major road networks including the A406 North Circular Road, A1 and M1. Our fabulous and dedicated team care for children from 12 weeks old up to the age of 5.
- To be the 3 rd in charge at the nursery working close with the nursery management team
- Manage the practitioners and quality of childcare within a room/ area?
- Ensuring stimulating and inspiring activities are provided for the children in the room/ area
- Assisting with the monitoring of staff performance within the room
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills?
- Coach and mentor practitioners to deliver high quality childcare?
We offer a fantastic package an experienced Senior Nursery Room Manager
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An?Investor In People Silver?organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury?s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
NNEB * BTEC Nat Dip * CACHE Dip in Childcare * NVQ level 3 *SVQ Level 3
At least 2 years' experience within a private day nursery
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79156032