Year 4 Teacher
Would you like to work in a long established and very successful primary school?
This school is looking to appoint an experienced Year 4 Teacher for January 2018!
You will be provided with a high standard of professional practice, with bespoke in-house CPD provision, and a range of external courses. The senior leadership team recognise the need to keep staff motivated and happy, and therefore they organise regular social and sporting activities for the staff.
The ideal candidate will be self motivated and an inspirational teacher who has a determination for students to achieve the highest standards.
A career at this school can provide you with:
* An incredibly supportive and experienced staffing team
* A variety of courses to allow you to progress throughout your teaching career
* Dedicated and enthusiastic teaching and support staff
* Parents who take a positive and active part in school life
The successful Teacher will share our passion for:
* Academic excellence, continuous improvement and innovation
* Making a positive difference to the lives of children from diverse backgrounds
* Consistent high quality teaching and learning
The successful Teacher will have;
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Experience of teaching KS2
* Recent teaching experience
If you are interested in finding out more please click apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79155146