We are looking for an experienced Book Keeper with an in depth knowledge of Quick Books to join an exclusive and niche business in Norfolk.
The role will involve Maintaining financial records, preparing tax returns, and preparing financial statements for review by the Directors.
The job will include:
· Balancing accounts
· Processing sales invoices, receipts and payments
· Completing VAT returns
· Managing profit and loss statements and balance sheets
· Maintaining company ledgers
· Handling client invoices by recording and approving or denying payments
· Recording cash receipts and handling bank deposits
· Maintaining petty cash
· Preparing information for auditors
· Keeping an annual company budget
· Filing historical records and retrieving necessary documents as needed
· Additional bookkeeping duties as designated by management
We are looking for individuals to have the following skills and qualifications:
Sound knowledge of Quickbooks
Knowledge of Accounting Principles, Organisation, Timeliness, Attention to Detail, Business Management Experience, Knowledge of Accounting Software and Data Entry Skills.
The client is looking to appoint within the next 4 weeks.
Please send your up to-date CV and covering letter to Claire Turner at Interaction Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79159497