Interim Financial Controller
- Looking after the finances for a very high growth SME including all stats, cash flow and board packs.
- Managing a small team and supporting the business for future growth, this role will change over time.
- A very dynamic, high growth SME in Leeds, the owner of the business and CEO is still heavily involved in the day to day.
Responsibilities as no.1 in Finance include:
- Management accounts & board packs
- Cash flow forecasting
- Year end accounts
- Responsible for tax credits
- Payroll is outsourced
- The key will be a flexible approach as the growth means that the role is always changing
- Experience of a hands on no.1 role will be key
- Experience of working in a small, high growth business would be beneficial
- Able to mentor and manage a junior team with part-qualified accounts
- An initial six month day rate from £240-£325
- An immediate start on offer
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79149009