Finance Assistant, Sheffield
This is a temporary to permanent opportunity for an experienced Finance Assistant based in Sheffield.
Offering generous company benefits including free parking, holiday entitlement and pension scheme.
This role is likely to be temporary for a period of 4-6 weeks, and for the right candidate will lead to a permanent position.
- Must be confident on SAGE Payroll and SAGE line 50
- Processing monthly payroll
- Processing supplier invoices
- Supporting with month end
- Pensions related administrative duties
- Providing staff statements to HMRC
- Processing Sales and
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Paying suppliers
- VAT returns every quarter
- Managing staff holidays and monitoring staff request forms
- Working on MS office
General admin duties where required.
Candidates may be required to work extra hours over busy month end periods.
Due to the volume of applicants, we are unable to reply to every candidate individually. Successful candidates will be contacted by telephone.
Office Angels is providing the services of a Recruitment Consultancy and is an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79140062