Sacco Mann is working on an opportunity not to be missed!
A vacancy has arisen for an EL/PL Litigation Legal Secretary to join a global law firm in Manchester.
Our client are looking for a highly motivated, committed, organised and experienced Legal Secretary.
You will be supporting a team of 4 fee earners -1 Legal Director and 3 Associates, in the wider EL/PL team, alongside 4/5 other legal secretaries.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with and screening calls; delivering a positive client experience.
- Proactive management of emails and correspondence
- Highly proactive and responsive diary management.
- Organising internal and external meetings, travel, business trips, itineraries.
- Support legal advisers with marketing and Business Development related activity, including organising events, creating and hosting webinar training sessions and Meet & Greets.
- Producing high quality legal documents, correspondence and presentations using the MS Office suite and in-house tools.
If you are a Legal Secretary seeking a new opportunity in Manchester now is a great time to get in touch. If you would like to discuss alternative roles as a Legal Secretary or in Manchester, please email your CV to Katy O'Loughlin in our Manchester office.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78345609