Mechanical Project Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Mechanical Project Manager join my clients team.
As the Mechanical Project Manager manage multiple sites and oversee all aspects of mechanical installation works within the Maintenance department from start to completion
The key responsibilities for the Mechanical Project Manager will be:
- Preparing and analysing costings for tenders.
- Conduct procurement exercises to estimate materials, time and labour costs.
- Upon acceptance of works appoint the necessary specialists from the approved supplier list.
- Ensure that all subcontractors adhere to the relevant health and safety regulations
- Work with and advise the client on all aspects of project estimation, implementation and delivery through to completion in accordance with best practice principles
- Ensure project documents including O&M manuals are complete, current, delivered and stored appropriately
- Attend regular site meetings with the subcontractors and clients as and when required in connection with on-going projects
- Responsible for the control, monitoring and management of the project with regards profit, loss, invoicing and debt control
- Ensure that weekly progress reports are completed and submitted to the clients and internal management team
- Preparing and submitting final accounts
The successful Mechanical Project Manager will have:
- Relevant industry experience as a Project manager
- Qualified in relevant engineering or project management with the ability to provide demonstrable evidence
- Proven understanding of a selection of common forms of contract, tender documentation and tender evaluation
- Competent user of Microsoft Word, Excel and Project
- Ability to manage teams of geographical spread and varied functionality
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive and dynamic company with great scope for progression.