Interim Accounts Payable Clerk
My well established and locally based client is currently looking for an immediately available Accounts Payable Clerk to join their busy team on a short-term contract basis.
A great opportunity for an individual who is looking to make a business impact within an integral team.
The role will include the following duties and responsibilities, however is not limited to:
- Ensure that high volumes of supplier invoices are promptly and accurately recorded in the accounting system working to strict SLA's.
- Ensure authorisation of invoicing in line with the Group's authority matrix and are posted accurately in the accounting system.
- Create payment runs working to strict deadlines.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Ensure that accurate and complete manual and electronic records are maintained for all documents processed.
- Handle all queries arising from internal processes and from suppliers are identified and action is promptly taken.
- Ensure that liabilities are accurately recorded by regular review of the purchase ledger and take action for old items and debit balances.
- Maintain KPIs for all key activities and services to be reported to the business and maintain service levels within service level agreements.
The desirable candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience within a mirrored role
- Experienced in handling high volumes of invoicing and working to strict deadlines
- SAP experience is mandatory
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be a team player
Should this role be of interest please apply directly or for further information please contact Natalie Gibbings on 01908 920684.
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79151659