Accounts Payable Assistant
We now have a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Payable Administrator to join our Finance team based at our Store Support Centre in Nuneaton. With responsibility for your own supplier base, you’ll process invoices, dealing with any discrepancies and raising queries with the relevant departments. You’ll also prepare payment runs in line with agreed timescales, raise promotional invoices, chase supplier credit notes and complete monthly statement reconciliations.
- To work on the Expense Ledger – Holland & Barrett International Ltd
- To ensure that all invoices are processed work through the department on a daily basis.
- To ensure statements are reconciled to the ledger and queries are brought to the attention of the Accounts Payable Accountant
- Any other tasks as requested by the Accounts Payable Accountant or Accounts Payable Manager
- Understanding of Accounts Payable and vendor payments
- Reconciliation of supplier statements, other Accounts Payable payments and controls
- Dealing with telephone enquiries from suppliers
- GCSE in Maths and English
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation’s most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go…
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79136669