Marketing Executive | Insurance | Permanent | Epsom | £30,000 - £36,000
My client is an insurance company, based in Epsom, who are looking to recruit a Marketing Executive on a permanent basis for a salary of £30,000 - £36,000pa.
Working closely with the Senior Marketing Executive this position is responsible for copywriting, design, proofing, production and distribution of marketing materials for the organisation.
Some key responsibilties of the role are:
- Ensure that existing materials and content (web and offline) are regularly reviewed, and then updated or withdrawn as necessary.
- Support frequent and business critical product launches, withdrawals and updates across a variety products, updating literature and web content as relevant within often tight timescales.
- Help manage the design and production of the twice-yearly printed customer newsletter.
- Assist in research such as the regular and adhoc customer / market / mystery shopping research projects, ensuring results are clearly collated, analysed and cascaded to relevant management.
- Work with the Servicing Teams, New Business Team and Advisers to create regular customer case studies in printed and video format for our websites and wider PR use.
- Assist with the planning, implementation and monitoring of marketing campaigns that help cross / up sell to existing customers and drive warm, cost-efficient and quality prospects to the websites and New Business Team.
Ideal candidates will display:
- * 3+ years' experience at Marketing Executive level or equivalent
- Background in financial services sector
- Extensive experience of collateral creation (copy-writing, proofing and production)
- Experience of working with and briefing multiple external suppliers
- Experience of coordinating cross-channel marketing campaigns
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent proof-reading abilities
- Very strong organisation and planning skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced marketing professional to join an exciting team. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This opportunity is fast-moving and due to high numbers of applications Gold Group cannot guarantee to respond to each individual applicant.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78348013