Retail Marketing Manager
Our client a leading provider of luxury home and lifestyle products worldwide. They are looking for a talented Retail Marketing Manager to join their business.
Visual Merchandising Marketing Manager - The Role:
- Develop and execute Retail Marketing activities in line with 360 Marketing Calendar to drive awareness, consideration and sales of their brands globally.
- Manage all aspects of Retail Marketing for brands from development and execution of Retail Marketing calendar, Retail Marketing concepts for own retail/wholesale stores, pop up experiential retail, VM guidelines & training program, POS marketing materials and tradeshows.
- Collaborate closely with global Head of Retail providing input global fixture development, store concepts to ensure needs and requirements are represented.
- Develop team and identify appropriate agency structure to deliver the above.
- Develop and provide related reporting on Retail Marketing implementation across regions.
- Develop and deliver Retail Marketing concepts for the Business including retail/wholesale stores, pop up experiential retail and events on time and on budget to all brands globally
- Develop, deliver and manage the global Retail Marketing calendar & manage the development and delivery of VM guidelines for product launches & seasonal campaigns in line with the 360 Marketing Campaigns & related training programs
- Develop POS & retail marketing materials for the brands globally in line with communication and business needs
- Plan and execute the campaign activation calendar & develop tools to enable consistent implementation
Visual Merchandising Marketing Manager - The Candidate:
- Bachelor degree is desired
- 4-7 years of relevant Retail Marketing experience (trade marketing, visual merchandising, VM guidelines, store concepts etc.)
- A proven track record in developing and implementing successful Retail Marketing strategies internationally with a proven expertise in developing all aspects of Retail Marketing appropriate to premium lifestyle brands.
- Experienced in leading complex organisations & development of Retail Marketing function in an international environment
- Good leadership skills and teamwork skills, nurturing, motivating and managing team with a “can do” attitude. Strong organisation skills and project management skills
- Excellent English communication, influencing and persuasion skills, both oral and written
- Flexible mindset and ability to thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Driven, self-motivated with ability to persuade and influence stakeholders
Visual Merchandising Marketing Manager - The Package:
- Competitive, dependant on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77456692